Why choose a natural, easier birth using Hypnobabies? The benefits are many:
● Most of our moms use fewer drugs or no drugs, which means less risk of side effects for you and your baby, due to elimination of the Fear/Tension/Pain Syndrome, and using post-hypnotic suggestions.
● Most Hypno-mothers have shorter labors since there is less resistance of the birthing muscles when pain and fear are minimized or eliminated.
● Hypno-Moms generally have much more energy throughout first and second stage, due to your total relaxation throughout the birthing process.
● The birthing environment is much more calm and peaceful when you, the natural childbirth mother are comfortable, relaxed and confident.
● Breech and posterior babies can be turned using hypnosis.
● Blood pressure, heart rate, and temperature can be lowered and nausea, back and hip pain eliminated with hypnosis during pregnancy and labor.
● There are fewer interventions for failure to progress and therefore fewer complications during labor for our mothers and babies.
● The deep relaxation in Hypnobabies sessions has also helped many a nervous birth partner to enjoy their partner's pregnancy and childbirth, and the skills that the Hypno-couple learns for relaxation and hypnosis will benefit them for the rest of their lives.
● As a Hypno-Mom, you are easily "deprogrammed" from the usual negativity of childbirth stories and scenarios you may have heard or read, by way of training in Hypnobabies classes and audio CDs which have positive messages and hypnotic suggestions. This automatically allows you to have a much more positive attitude and confidence in birthing. It is truly a gift that you are giving yourself, an amazingly easy way to enjoy your pregnancy more and actually look forward to your baby's birth!
One Hypnobabies mom shares with us:
One of the best parts about Hypnobabies during my pregnancy was how easily I was able to fall asleep either while listening to my CDs or using the relaxation techniques I learned in the program. I listened to Hypnobabies when I had pre-birth pressure waves (aka "false labor") and was able to ignore it and get the sleep I needed to be well-rested when my true birthing time started. In my previous birth, I had problems with being kept up by pre-birth waves, and it was one big factor in why I ended up with a birth very different from what I had planned because of it, so I am very grateful that Hypnobabies helped me this way for my second birth. I still sometimes use the techniques to help me relax and fall asleep now.